To develop Environmental / Social / Governance (ESG) metrics and corporate ratings that meet mainstream investor needs by going beyond today’s static and inadequate indicators to capture sustainability-driven market dynamics through stronger conceptual foundations, improved data analytics, and a methodologically more rigorous and reliable ESG framework that reflects the maturity and momentum of companies in addressing critical sustainability issues.
The Constellation Research and Technology (CRT) team includes leading corporate sustainability experts, experienced investment professionals, successful entrepreneurs, and top-flight data scientists who have established reputations and strong track records across the spectrum of issues that must be addressed to strengthen the foundations for sustainable investing.
CRT offers its clients a superior framework of corporate Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) metrics and ratings that reflect:
- sustainability-derived value drivers
- sustainability-enabled growth and productivity – not just risks
- forward-looking gauges of sustainability leadership and signals of market outperformance
- an analytically grounded perspective on the materiality of ESG metrics
- a refined ESG data matrix that offers greater analytic rigor and reliability